Cinema Bizarre Official Support Peru
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Cinema Bizarre Official Support Peru

Foro Official para todos los fans de Cinema Bizarre

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Stay Bizarre
Rockoon Abril 2009 3218808174_e81aaabe0b_o

Rockoon Abril 2009

5 participantes
AutorMensaje
Fetish
Admin
Admin
Fetish

Cantidad de envíos : 666

Rockoon Abril 2009 Empty
MensajeTema: Rockoon Abril 2009   Rockoon Abril 2009 EmptyMiér Sep 02, 2009 8:24 pm

CINEMA BIZARRE
ROCKOON! #04 (April 2009)
[Translation ©️ eurydike]

Sacado de aqui Elysian Fields

Completely unexpected, the five guys left across the pond. Their task is to be the supporting act during a big tour across America and Canada. Many a new experiences for the Berliners-by-choice. Shortly after the tour had started, they took the time to answer the first questions about the current state of events.

Rockoon: What did you first think when you heard that you would be joining Lady GaGa for an extremely big US-tour?
Yu: "Wicked!" (laughs)
Strify: Lady GaGa is currently the "hottest shit around" in he music business and promises to remain that for a while. A wonderful chance to go on tour across the States with her. My first thought simply was: “Holy shit!” Then I realised that the tour would start in ten days already.
Kiro: I just couldn't believe it at first... I mean, to get a chance like that, that's absolutely crazy!!! We were all really happy!
Romeo: We were blown away. Shock and an immense happiness took us over. It's very hard to put this very moment into words.
Shin: Nobody wanted to tell me at first, they wanted to surprise me, but hey, I'm no fool and got suspicious. A day later Kiro told me during rehearsal.

How did travelling to and entering the USA go?
Kiro: We had a long flight! We flew about 16 hours all in all! When we finally reached Los Angeles, the nice weather was welcoming us already. (grins)
Romeo: It was a long trip during which we did a lot of thinking again. What will be awaiting us? Will complications arise? Et cetera. So many things cross your mind on such a long journey. Luckily, Shin distracted me with all kinds of nonsense again and again! When we emerged the airport in L.A. at last, happiness finally took us all over and we were just blown away.
Yu: So far, everything went great! In fact, we would not have received our visa for the USA until very much later, and actually we would not have been allowed to take that much excess luggage onto the plane, but in the end everything worked out fine. (grins) Would have been stupid if it hadn't!
Shin: I pushed travelling and entering (the country) to the back of my mind. I'm glad to be here and ignore that I will soon have to endure the long flight back again.
Strify: Totally smooth. The chaos of getting the visa in but a few days, something that normally requires several weeks of waiting, was solved pretty fast too.

What city did you spend your first night at? And what were your first impressions?
Strify: In Los Angeles or rather somewhere on the outskirts of it. We had a ride from the airport across L.A., Hollywood to our hotel and got to see a lot outside the window.
Kiro: In Los Angeles! I love L.A., it's wonderful there and the sunny weather added to that of course! Above all, the people are very friendly!
Romeo: Los Angeles. (laughs) Damn... it's wicked here!
Shin: L.A. - after we'd found our way out of the airport, I got to see this extremely clean city, it was like a dream!
Yu: L.A. rawks! When we arrived at the airport, it already felt like “Welcome home”. I really fell in love with this city a little bit because I know some people there and had a lot of fun with them, jamming and so on. I'm longing for L.A. a little. (laughs)

And how did the first shows go? How big were the stages there?
Kiro: The stages are of different sizes! But the concerts we had so far went great! It's a new experience to us not to be the main act on stage, but the audience gave us a warm welcome every time so far and the people participated really well!
Strify: GaGa's stages are all of different sizes. The one in Los Angeles is one of the biggest and the one in San Francisco an extremely small one. Being the Special Guest is a new experience to us and we mingle with an audience that is not mainly focussed on us! I like to call all this “the fame experience”.
Yu: In fact, everything's quite chaotic here and we cope with all of it pretty well. (grins) Some of the stages are so small you cannot even take a real step, and some are much too big so that you would almost feel lost. (laughs)
Romeo: Till now, we were able to win the audience over at the shows, arranged a new set for every day to surprise the people and to coax them out of their shell at the same time. The stages are of different sizes; that's why there are sometimes two shows in a row on one day what posed another new challenge. One that we mastered with enthusiasm. I'm sure we will come up with many more things for the concerts to come.
Shin: The first shows were very chaotic, no sound checks and so on... But it's getting better with every concert, and so does the team's collaboration.

Strify, which songs do you play on this tour?
Strify: We constantly change the set list. Generally, there are Deeper And Deeper, How Does It Feel, Lovesongs (They Kill Me) and Escape..., She Waits For Me, After The Rain and Dysfunctional Family.

Life is not always easy for a supporting act. Is Lady GaGa's crew being nice to you?
Kiro: To us, everybody is super nice. (laughs)
Yu: We are treated very well and everybody's very cool. We also get along very well with the other supporting acts, talk to them a lot backstage and always wish them good luck before the show...
Strify: We don't have a sound check, line check et cetera. So, there's always a lot to do before the shows and I cannot complain about any of the crew members so far and think this won't change. We met her crew and the “House of GaGa” and they are all very professional, talented and particularly creative minds.
Romeo: The crew here is just excellent, it's fun to work with them. Now and then we also like to fool around a bit when there's enough time.
Shin: Yes, they're totally nice and friendly, but everybody's got a lot to do.

How did you establish contact with Lady GaGa anyway?
Kiro: We met her after a concert in Berlin. Lady GaGa was supporting the Pussycat Dolls! We had a long talk and got along really well! And that's how it happened that Lady GaGa wanted to have us as supporting act!
Strify: We were at her concert in Berlin and just asked if we could meet her. She then came to have a conversation with us for a while after her show and said we look like all of her ex-boyfriends. A few days later we received a phone call saying that she would like us to join her for a tour one day.
Romeo: We met her personally at the concert she gave with the Pussycat Dolls in Berlin. Had a long conversation with her and laughed a lot. She is a breathtakingly interesting and creative woman. A few days later, we received a phone call: “Hey guys, don't you wanna join me on my tour?”

And how is the reaction of the American audience to you? Many Americans are said to be prudes. Is your styling too much for them?
Kiro: Didn't have any negative experience yet! I don't think they're prudes at all: people here are very open to new things, that's awesome!
Romeo: So far, we were able to win people over at every show in the USA!
Shin: They are? In L.A. and all the other major cities our style was well received.
Strify: America is the country of contradictions. Very conservative on the one hand, totally crazy on the other. It always depends on where in America you are, too. The coasts differ a lot from the inland. Till now, our look is very well received here in California.
Yu: The audience occurs to me as being very divided, some probably don't know what to make of us, for many of them we are nothing but the supporting act they don't know and some again show interest and rock (with us). It's fun to heat up the masses that stood still at first and then start to rock because they just cannot help it. (laughs)

Up to now, was there something that made you think: “Such a thing wouldn't exist in Germany!”?
Kiro: For example, when you go to a supermarket here – I've just been to a Walmart and even the packaging is huge! You wouldn't find something like this in Germany!
Romeo: Cash points in supermarkets that pay by themselves.
Shin: Everything in XXL... I've got the feeling that I'm slowly becoming XXL myself, ha ha...
Strify: That everything, and I mean everything, is in “big size”. Or rather, if you want less, you pay more.
Yu: Clubs that are open until 2 a.m. only! I'm not much of a clubber, but even I think this is really stupid.

Have you bought and packed a souvenir yet?
Kiro: Yes, sure, I went shopping in L.A. recently and found a few things. (grins) An incredibly great silver jacket, shoes and jewellery!
Romeo: I finally got the chance to meet some friends of mine in the USA that were on tour in L.A. too by coincidence. The band Eyes Set To Kill, and I went to see their show. The first concert I've ever got to see in the USA, on a stage that we would play later in April as well. That's something you memorise.
Shin: Haven't racked my brains about that yet, but I think I would take something typically American with me such as a McDonalds bag.
Yu: At Hot Topic I bought myself a little Zelda buckler that is actually a package for some kind of mini hard candy. And we bought plastic guns we have loads of fun with, something you got to see on our Twitter, too.

Are you travelling by tour bus and how do you like that? Or do you fly from one place to the next?
Kiro: We are travelling by tour bus! I like it! I always sleep very well in these beds because of the rocking! Apart from that, the bus is very cosy and we want for almost nothing. (laughs)
Romeo: Apart from the cuddly beds that have an extra TV (laughs), (it's a) typical American tour bus. From a giant TV in the lounge, Xbox and all that stuff against the boredom, to the kitchen we've got everything. A little home on wheels.
Shin: If we were to fly, I'd wonder when we're supposed to sleep. (laughs)
Strify: We have two totally awesome plasma TVs, but actually never have time to watch. And otherwise, in order to see for yourself, check out some of the clips online soon.

What do you expect of the next few weeks on tour?
Yu: Sex, drugs & Rock'n'Roll... Okay, maybe only just a lot of fun! (laughs)
Strify: A lot of concerts; today we're in San Francisco. We've already played a show and the second one is up in a moment. We'll get to see all the States and to meet a lot of people. We'll get a taste and can already prepare for our own concerts in April. Additionally, we will shoot the video to our new single My Obsession.
Kiro: That we will have a lot of fun, gain a lot of experience and just enjoy our time here!
Romeo: That we will get better with every show, gain a lot of experience. Get to know a lot of people, have loads of fun, see a lot of the USA and of Canada.
Shin: ...a lot of fun and love in the music.

Finally, do you have message for your European fans?
Kiro: Soon we'll be back and then we'll go on a European tour again! I'm really looking forward to that! I'm also looking forward to touring Germany because that's my or rather our home country after all and that's where I feel at home! So, get ready, there will be a lot of new stuff soon! Many toys for Europe! (laughs)
Romeo: The planning for our European tour is under way. As soon as we're on tour in Europe again, you will for sure be flashed by our new show and a lot of other things. (laughs) Come visit our concerts and experience toyZ.
Yu: I hope you're following our blogs and Twitter and get to see what we're up to – and don't forget: we're coming back! America is nothing but the advance in order to fire you guys in Europe up!!!
Shin: I'm totally looking forward already to being back in Europe soon!
Strify: I'm looking forward to getting back home and to really getting started here as well! So, don't worry, Germany and Europe, we won't forget you, this is our home.
https://cbsupportperu.foroactivo.com
Fetish
Admin
Admin
Fetish

Cantidad de envíos : 666

Rockoon Abril 2009 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Rockoon Abril 2009   Rockoon Abril 2009 EmptyMiér Sep 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Traducción exclusiva para el foro CB Official Support Perú.

Completamente inesperaado los 5 chicos cruzaron el charco. Su mission fue la de ser teloneros del gran tour a traves de America y Canada. Muchas nuevas experiencias para los chicos que eligieron vivir en Berlin. Poco tiempo después que el tour empezo se tomaron un tiempo para contestar algunas preguntas acerca de los eventos que estan sucediendo.

Rockoon: Que es lo primero que pensaron cuando supieron que iban a acompañar a
Lady GaGa en su extremamente grande tour en US?
Yu: "Genial (risas)
Strify: Lady GaGa es lo mejor que ahi en este momento en el mundo de la musica y promete quedarse asi por un tiempo. Fue una oportunidad maravillosa ir de tour a US con ella. Mi primer pensamiento fue Oh por Dios! Luego me di cuenta que el tour empezaba en 10 dias..
Kiro: No podia creerlo al principio, digo, tener una oportunidad como esa es totalmente loco. Estabamos bien contentos.
Romeo: No podiamos creerlo. Nos quedamos en shock y nos invadio la felicidad. Es muy dificil expresar ese momento con palabras.
Shin: Nadie me quiso decir nada al principio, me querian sorprender pero no soy tonto y sospechaba. Un dia después Kiro me conto en los ensayos.

Como fue el viaje y la llegada a USA?
Kiro: Tuvimos un largo viaje. Volamos unas 16 horas en total. Cuando por fin llegamos a los angeles el clima tan bueno nos dio la bienvenida.
Romeo: Fue un viaje largo en el cual pudimos pensar en muchas cosas como que nos esperaba alla, que complicaciones ibamos a tener, etc. Muchas cosas pasan por tu mente en un viaje tan lago. Menos mal Shin me distrajo con toda clase de cosas sin sentido una y otra vez. Cuando llegamos al aeropuerto de L.A por fin la felicidad nos alcanzo de nuevo.
Yu: Todo fue genial. En realidad pudimos no haber recibido nuestra visa para USA hasta mucho tiempo despues, y en realidad no hubieramos podido llevar tanto equipaje de mas en el avion. Al final todo salio bien. Hubiera sido bien tonto si al final no salia bien.
Shin: Yo puse el viaje y la llegada al pais en el fonde de mi mente. Estoy contento de estar aquí y de ignorar que pronto vamos a tener que hacer el mismo largo viaje otra vez.
Strify: Todo salio bien. El caos de tener la visa en pocos dias cuando es algo que normalmente toma varias semanas esperando se resolvio bien rapido ademas.

En que ciudad pasaron la primera noche? Cual fue su primera impresión?
Strify: En Los Angeles o en las afueras de esa ciudad. Tuvimos un viaje del aeropuerto a traves de L.A, Hollywood hasta el hotel y pudimos ver bastante a traves de la ventana.
Kiro: En Los Angeles! Amo L.A. es maravilloso ahí y el clima soleado lo mejoro todo por supuesto. Ademas las personas son muy amigables!
Romeo: Los Angeles. (laughs) Maldicion, es genial aqui!
Shin: L.A. – despues que salimos del aeropuerto. Pude ver esa ciudad en extremo limpia fue como un sueño
Yu: L.A. rawks! Cuando llegamos al aeropuerto me senti como bienvenido a casa. Me enamore de la ciudad un poco porque conozco a algunas personas ahí y tuve mucha diversión con ellos. Extraño un poco de LA

Y como salieron los shows? Que tan grandes son los escenarios alla?
Kiro: Los escenarios son de distintos tamaños pero los conciertos que tuvimos fueron mas que geniales. Es una nueva experiencia para nosotros hacer no ser el acto principal, pero la audiencia nos dio una calida bienvenida cada vez y la gente participo muy bien.
Strify: Los escenarios de GaGa son de diferentes tamaños. El de Los Angeles es uno de los mas grandes y el de San Franciso extramadamente pequeño. Ser los invitados especiales es una experiencia nueva para nosotros y tener una audiencia que no se concentra en nosotros. Es como se le llama una experiencia de fama.
Yu: En verdad todo es un poco caotico aquí y lo sobrellevamos muy bien. Algunos de los escenarios son muy chicos y no puedes dar un paso algunos son tan grandes que te sientes casi perdido.
Romeo: Hasta ahora hemos sido capaces de ganarnos a la audiencia en los shows, armado un nuevo set para cada dia y sorprender a la gete con ello y sacarlos de sus asientos al mismo tiempo. Los escenarios son de diferentes tamaños. Es por eso que algunas veces hay dos shows uno después de otro el mismo dia lo cual es un nuevo reto. Un reto que sobrellevamos muy bien. Estoy seguro que vamos a salir con cosas nuevas en los conciertos que vienen.
Shin: Los primeros conciertos fueron caoticos, no hubo prueba de sonido y eso pero se esta mejorando en cada concierto eso es lo que hace el trabajo en equipo.

Strify, que canciones estan tocando en el tour?
Strify: Cambiamos constantemente la lista . Generalmente son Deeper And Deeper, How Does It Feel, Lovesongs (They Kill Me) and Escape..., She Waits For Me, After The Rain and Dysfunctional Family.

No siempre es facil ser teloneros. La gente de Lady GaGa esta siendo amable con ustedes?
Kiro: Con nosotros todos son muy buenos
Yu: Nos tratan muy bien y todos son muy buenos. Nos llevamos bien con los demas grupos invitados y conversamos con ellos mucho tras bambalinas y siempre les deseamos suerte antes del show
Strify: No tenemos una revisión del sonido, de la linea, etc. Asi que hay mucho siempre por hacer antes del show y no puedo quejarme de ninguno de los de la gente y creo que no lo voy a hacer. La conocimos a ella y a la gente de “House of GaGa” y ellos son muy profesionales, talentosos y particularmente creativos.
Romeo: El equipo aqui es excelente y es divertido trabajar con ellos. A veces se nos da por “sonsera” un poco cuando hay tiempo suficiente.
Shin: Si todos son totalmente buenos y amigables pero todos tienen mucho por hacer.

Como establecieron contacto con Lady GaGa ?
Kiro: La conocimos después del concierto de Berlin. Lady Gaga estaba apoyando a las Pussycat Dolls. Tuvimos una larga charla y nos llevamos muy bien. Asi fue como ella nos invito.
Strify: Estuvimos en su concierto en Berlin y justo pedimos que si podiamos verla Ella vino a conversar con nosotros luego del show y dijo que le pareciamos a sus ex novios. Unos dias después recibimos una llamada diciendo que ella queria que fueramos con ella a su tour..
Romeo: La conocimos personalmente en el concierto que tuvo con las Pussycat Dolls en Berlin. Tuvimos una larga conversación con ella y nos reimos mucho. Ella es muy interesante y creativa. Unos dias depuse recibimos su llamada “ Oigan chicos no quieren venir conmigo en mi tour?”

Como fue la reaccion de la audiencia Americana para ustedes? Algunos dicen que los Americanos son medio conservadores. Fue su estilo mucho para ellos?
Kiro: No hemos tenido ninguna experiencia negativa hasta ahora. No creo que sean asi despues de todo, la gente aqui es muy abierta a nuevas cosas, es genial.
Romeo: Hasta ahora hemos sido capaces de ganarnos a la gente en cada show en USA!
Shin: Asi son? En L.A. y en la mayoria de ciudades nuestro estilo es bien recibido
Strify: America es el pais de las contradicciones. Muy conservador por un lado, totalmente locos por el otro. Todo depende de en que parte de America estes. Las costas son muy diferentes de lo que es la parte central del pais. Hasta ahora nuestro look es muy bien recibido aca en California.
Yu: La audiencia me pareece muy divided, algunos probablemente no saben que hacer con nosotros, no nos conocen y solo somos los teloneros del show y algunos ademas demuestran interes en nuestra musica. Es divertido mover las masas que al principio se quedan quietas y luego empiezan a moverse con nuestra musica porque no pueden con ella.

Hasta ahora hay algo que les ha hechoo pensar “Esto no podria existir en Alemania”?
Kiro: Por ejemplo cuando vas a un supermercado aqui, yo acabo de estar en Walmart y todo, hasta los envases son enormes. No vas a encontrar algo asi en Alemania.
Romeo: Puntos de dinero en el supermercado que se pagan solos.
Shin: Todo es XXL... Siento que me muy despacio me estoy convirtiendo en XXL
Strify: Todo y quiero decir todo es en tamaño grande. O si tu quieres algo pequeño tienes que pagar mas.
Yu: Los clubs/discos estan abiertos solo hasta las 2 a.m. solamente! No soy mucho de ir a clubs pero igual me parece estupido.

Ya han comprador algo y empacado algun souvenir?
Kiro: Si claro estuve de compras en L.A. hace poco y encontre algunas cosas. Una casaca plateada increible, zapatos y joyas.
Romeo: Por fin tuve la oportunidad de conocer algunos amigos mios en USA que estaban de tour en LA por coincidencia. La banda Eyes Set To Kill, y fui a verlos despues del show. Es el primer concierto que pude ver en USA en un escenario en el que vamos a tocar en abril tmb. Es algo que uno memoriza.
Shin: No me he exprimido el cerebro en eso aun pero creo que me llevare algo tipico Americano como una bolsa de McDonalds
Yu: En Hot Topic me compre un una hebilla de Zelda que es parte de un paquete de unos caramelos. Tambien unas pistolas de plastico muy divertidad y es algo que veran en el Twitter.

Estan viajando en bus y que les parece? O vuelan de un lugar a otro?
Kiro: Estamos viajando por bus. Me gusta siempre duermo muy bien en esas camas. Aparte de eso el bus es confortable y no necesitamos nada ahi.
Romeo: Aparte de las camas comodas que tienen tv extra, es un tipico tour bus Americano. Desde el TV gigante en la salita de estar, Xbox y todo lo necesario para luchar contra el aburrimiento, en la cocina teniamos de todo. Una pequeña casa con ruedas.
Shin: Si fueramos a volar no me imagino donde supuestamente dormiriamos
Strify: Tenemos dos totalmente increibles TV de plasma que hasta ahora no he tenido tiempo de ver. Ademas para que lo veas por ti mismo vena algunos videos pronto.

Que esperan de las siguientes semanas de tour?
Yu: Sex, drugs & Rock'n'Roll... Okay, quiza solamente mucha diversion.
Strify: Muchos conciertos, hoy estamos en San Francisco. Ya hemos tocado en un show y el siguiente ya viene. Vamos a poder ver todo USA y conocer mucha gente. Vamos a poder probar y prepararnos para nuestros conciertos en abril. Ademas vamos a filmar nuestro video para nuestro Single My Obsession.
Kiro: Que tengamos mucha diversion de nuevo, ganemos mucha experiencia y disfrutemos mucho nuestro tiempo aqui.
Romeo: Que mejores en cada show, ganemos experiencia. Poder conocer mas personas, divertirnos mucho y ver mucho de USA y Canada.
Shin: ...Mucha diversion y amor por la musica.

Finalmente, tienen un mensaje para sus fans de Europa?
Kiro: Pronto vamos a estar en un tour en European! De verdad quiero que llegu! Tambien espero un tour por Alemania porque es nuestro hogar después de todo y es donde nos sentimos en casa. Asi que preparense porque vienen muchas cosas pronto. Muchos juguetes para Europa.
Romeo: Los planes para el tour Europeo esta en marcha. Tan pronto como podamos estaremos en Europa de nuevo, definitivamente les va a gustar nuestro nuevo show y otras cosas mas. Vengan a nuestros conciertos y experimienten toyZ.
Yu: Espero que esten siguiendo nuestros blogs y Twitter y vean que tenemos en mente. U no se olviden que estamos de vuelta pronto, America es un paso para ir a Europa a romperla alla!
Shin: Estoy esperando poder volver a Europa pronto!
Strify: Estoy esperando volver a casa y de verdad empezarlo todo de nuevo. Asi que no se preocupen, Alemania y Europa no los olvidaremos, es nuestro hogar.
https://cbsupportperu.foroactivo.com
Mahoro-Desrosiers
Admin
Admin
Mahoro-Desrosiers

Cantidad de envíos : 1462

Rockoon Abril 2009 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Rockoon Abril 2009   Rockoon Abril 2009 EmptyMiér Sep 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Gracias por la traduccion Helen eres lo máximo caquita ^^
ya ven shin no es tonta u.u es rubia pero no tonta u.u
Ceci StyLe
Admin
Admin
Ceci StyLe

Cantidad de envíos : 1111

Rockoon Abril 2009 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Rockoon Abril 2009   Rockoon Abril 2009 EmptyMiér Nov 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Jajajajaja si es cierto Maho xD

Si gracias por la entrevista Helen Very Happy
Yu & Mia & TH

Yu & Mia & TH

Cantidad de envíos : 18

Rockoon Abril 2009 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Rockoon Abril 2009   Rockoon Abril 2009 EmptyLun Mar 22, 2010 8:09 pm

jajaja....

zi muy divertida la entrevizta danke....
divanita

divanita

Cantidad de envíos : 10

Rockoon Abril 2009 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Rockoon Abril 2009   Rockoon Abril 2009 EmptyLun Mar 22, 2010 8:11 pm

OO
si la vi!! albino
Contenido patrocinado

Rockoon Abril 2009 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Rockoon Abril 2009   Rockoon Abril 2009 Empty

Rockoon Abril 2009
Página 1 de 1.